Poll for Current Residents

Started by damilam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What is the main reason that you use SDN forums?

  • To get advice from other medical professionals?

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Stress-relief

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • To read about others' experiences

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other reasons

    Votes: 4 100.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

damilam

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, if you've seen my other two polls, you probably know that I'm asking this because I am working on a digital ethnography for my English course. This time I need to hear from current residents so that I can gather the results and compare them for my paper.