Poll: If I get into my number 1 I will... not sure if I set it up right tho

Started by CLGUY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you get into your number 1 you will...

  • Dance

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Celebrate with friends/family

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Cry

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Celebrate with libations

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Scream

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Stunned silence

    Votes: 1 4.2%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .

CLGUY

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dance
Celebrate with family/friends
Cry
Celebrate with libations
Scream
Stunned silence
 
lol, excellent. I might do all of the above as well, including cry (but only a little). 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I screamed...several times. I also had to change my pants, but won't go into too much detail about that last part.