Poll: MCAT in August or January?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pagingdr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm new here and I'm just trying to figure out when would be best for me to take the MCAT.

Are you guys going to take the MCAT this August or wait til January? What are your reasons for taking it now or waiting?

Thanks, I've got to get started on studying if I'm going to take it in August, but I think I might wait.. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

pagingdr said:
Hello guys, I'm new here and I'm just trying to figure out when would be best for me to take the MCAT.

Are you guys going to take the MCAT this August or wait til January? What are your reasons for taking it now or waiting?

Thanks, I've got to get started on studying if I'm going to take it in August, but I think I might wait.. :confused:

I'm taking it in August because I've studied using the paper and pencil format. August is the last chance for paper exam. I'm not sure how the CBT is going to be but with less questions it could damage your score if you dont know a specific topic.