Poosible Topics for Research Topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

APharmacist2B

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!
I'm still a freshman in undergrad. college and we are assigned to do a research project in my gen. chem class.

I did want to do it on pharmacy and I was looking at anticoagulants, but I was wondering if anyone had any topics that were pharmacy related and also related to Gen. Chemistry?

I am interested in chemical bonds, but any opinions/suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Drug absorption or drug distribution within the body or drug formulation problems as related to the drug's solubility in water. You are welcome.

Drug absorption or drug distribution within the body or drug formulation problems as related to the drug's solubility in water. You are welcome.

Thanks. I did a bit more research, and I came across Pharmacokinetics, and that really interesting to me. Guess we ended up with similar ideas, but still thank you for posting a wonderful topic :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure Tenor CS's signature is the one you should research:

I'm trying to get approval for a research project at school: I'm going to research why Vicodin, Soma, and Xanax are more attracted to toilet water than Lisinopril, Metformin, or Levothyroxine.

Chemistry is very mysterious sometimes.