Portable OMM Table

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my golden ratio table is now a collector's item, right? Maybe I can sell it for double what I paid in a few years. :laugh:

I bought mine because I was foolish (mainly), but I also hoped that if I bought one I would practice more at home on family and hopefully get proficient. I don't think the amount we do it in school is anywhere enough to actually get to a useful skill level (and we do spend a lot of time in school doing OMM).
 
uhhh, not ALL of us. They said required like they say required about a textbook. Neither one is "required" and you can do just fine without it. I can practice at school just fine. Don't know why everyone jumped on the wagon and threw down their 500 bones for a table. lol. :laugh:
Thank God for that bit of news. I have no intention of ever doing OMM (unless someone in my family pulls a muscle) so I hope I don't go to a school that actually forces you to buy a table.