Possible research?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheElement

Being Lazzy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you were thinking about doing research perhaps down the line (last semester of senior year), would it be wise to put it on the TMDSAS section of planned events even if you're not absolutely sure?

Members don't see this ad.

If you were thinking about doing research perhaps down the line (last semester of senior year), would it be wise to put it on the TMDSAS section of planned events even if you're not absolutely sure?

Do you have any research lined up, or is it more of an "I'd like to do it" kind of thing?

Do you have any research lined up, or is it more of an "I'd like to do it" kind of thing?

It's the latter. My fall semester is too busy for research so I'm not thinking about it now. If I look for research in the spring, I won't start searching until later this fall.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's the latter. My fall semester is too busy for research so I'm not thinking about it now. If I look for research in the spring, I won't start searching until later this fall.

I'd hold off putting it on there, if you do decide to do it later, you can update schools and talk about it in interviews.

do it, just to be safe

i did

The key word is here is "planned." Is it a planned event? If yes, put it. If not, don't.