-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Post-Application Distraction
Started by PhDClinical
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
...and now I've been messing with that since you posted it....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tatoos. Body piercings and scarification.
I'm going to play scientist in the lab all winter.
Those rats don't run themselves.....
Those rats don't run themselves.....
Wii is always good. My girlfriend is getting DJ Hero for Christmas, although she doesn't know it yet! 😀
catching up on episodes of LOST, entire 5th season
catching up on episodes of LOST, entire 5th season
Hahaha, I just did that too!
I also recommend zefrank.com.
How I Met Your Mother - Seasons 2 and 3 🙂 and then going to do some reading for pleasure yay!
THANK YOU! This website is doing the trick in terms of distraction!
I watched Bollywood movies and ate cupcakes.
I've been watching tons of terrible TV and not thinking.
Trying to push some articles out the door and preparing my presentation for my defense today. Also, watching House.
BLAH, damned NIH system blocks that kind of site, stupid government control. I will be in the lab, like normal, doing well blah. Fortunately we got streaming live sports (i.e., english footie 🙂 ) otherwise I would probably die.
I am also a big fan of playing games on the netbook, if anyone else has linuxx they will know what I am talking about, NES and SNES roms anyone? 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm about to email in my final thesis. Last night I drank wine and watched Boy Meets World reruns.
Did you already defend?
I'm at home with my family and been watching movies, tv shows, eating, and eating. Just being lazy and enjoying my time and trying not to worry about anything. I'm currently watching "Little Miss Sunshine." I also received a netflix subscription for Xmas so....more movies!!!!
Did you already defend?
Yup. That's why it was so hard to find motivation to actually finish; the hard part was already over!
Yup. That's why it was so hard to find motivation to actually finish; the hard part was already over!
Nice! 🙂 I passed my defense today and will be revising early next semester.
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 408
E
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 3K