This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vetmedhead

Hang onto me and we'll quarantine the gloom
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Parody over, everybody move on

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You are overqualified for vet school, you should apply directly for residency programs.

Reactions: 5 users
Edited because this thread is too savage for normal people

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I just died. Or something. Omg I have tears running down my face.

Last edited:
There really isn't any need to make a whole new thread just to mock someone...
:shrug:
I'm in a sassy mood tonight. I recognize that parody threads are not polite. I also recognize that people don't always respond to ribbing in the same ways.

I think advice has already been given and there's not much to add to that conversation and also, hey, we get tons and tons and tons of threads that should be in the What Are My Chances thread and sometimes poking fun at that is a thing that happens.

Reactions: 1 users
:shrug:
I'm in a sassy mood tonight. I recognize that parody threads are not polite. I also recognize that people don't always respond to ribbing in the same ways.

I think advice has already been given and there's not much to add to that conversation and also, hey, we get tons and tons and tons of threads that should be in the What Are My Chances thread and sometimes poking fun at that is a thing that happens.
Between reading the original thread and this, if I wasn't already a regular poster I would have no desire to be a part of the forums. Being sassy is fine, but going out of your way to continue to mock someone who already asked people to stop making jokes is inconsiderate and mean-spirited, IMO.

Anyway, agree to disagree. Said my piece, now off to other more productive things. :shrug:

A play-by-play of my thought process reading this post:
  • Wait...a 265.7 GPA ... did this person take the total points and not divide by credits...? They do know it doesn't work that way, right?
  • At least this person is honest enough to admit they think they're too special to post in the appropriate ... wait, are they new?
  • This person has posted a lot...oh - I recognize the name...
  • This was a joke
  • *rereads*
  • *laughs*
It has been a long day...I say don't mock me, but I'm really telling myself to not mock me.

Between reading the original thread and this, if I wasn't already a regular poster I would have no desire to be a part of the forums. Being sassy is fine, but going out of your way to continue to mock someone who already asked people to stop making jokes is inconsiderate and mean-spirited, IMO.

Anyway, agree to disagree. Said my piece, now off to other more productive things. :shrug:
That's fine, I edited it. Point made

I missed something good, I can tell

I missed something good, I can tell

836928.gif