post bac advice needed please

Started by tizle50
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tizle50

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am very confused about which post bac programs I can apply to with my low stats. I want to do a post bac that will help me not just do any post bac and hope things will be fine. My amcas stats are cgpa 3.15 sgpa 3.08 MCat 24L (7VR, 8PS, 9BS). Biology degree. All my science pre-requisites mostly As. Its the level 400 biology classes that killed my gpa. Pharmacy technician for 5 years since 2007. Security officer for 1year..lol. Shadowed for 3 months. volunteered two days for my countys medical reserve corp. I am an immigrant(African) as well but dont care if its for underserved students or not. I have checked aamc post bac website and read a lot on here but it becomes trickier when you have low stats so want practical advice from anyone with any knowledge. only school i have applied to is drexel dpms and that was yesterday.