Post- bac program offered at Rutgers- Newark

Started by dsan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dsan

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I have been unlucky with finding information regarding to the post bac( pre- medical) program that is being is offered at Rutgers- Newark.

Is anyone in the program? If you are, is it an enhancement program or for career changers?

-Thank you
 
yeah so i am not in the post bac program at Rutgers but I do go to the school so i am familiar with how the office works. The person in charge of the program is Dr. John Maiello and you can email him at [email protected] if you have any questions. Definitely check out the website and he replies to emails very quickly. Any specific questions about the school, campus, program, I can try to answer.