Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Post Bac programs with gauranteed seatings?

Discussion in 'Nontraditional Students' started by stn1983, Dec 26, 2008.

1. stn1983

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi I would just like to know where I can get more information about post bac programs that gaurantees a seat if you maintain a certain GPA. Where can I find a list of schools that offer this? Thank you in advance.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DPT2DO

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm not sure if any list exists, but I am aware of two programs which I have looked at. Tufts grants interviews with anyone earning a GPA > 3.3 in their program; unfortunately you must pay quite a premium for this luxury. UConn offers some form of conditional acceptance as they state on their website, but I believe it varies per individual, and it is only offered after an applicant is deemed worthy. UConn, however, does appear to be more attractively priced.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

It would be great if others could chime in with any programs they have sought out so that we could create a full list. I think those who are longshots to gain acceptance may have their best chances with these programs.

4. DrMidlife

DrMidlife has an opinion
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN has a postbac forum. Lists, lists of lists, and commentary.