Post Bacc and reapplying timeline

Started by cabound
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cabound

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking about doing the post-bacc program at Berkeley (extension) and I was wondering if it's worth it... I'll be applying early this time around... in June... and at that point, or even during the secondary time frame I will not have taken many classes to show any improvement... some are online, so I could potentially start now.. and then I'd have the summer session... so should I do it? Is it worth a full year commitment?

plus, I live in OK, and just got involved in research where I will eventually/hopefully co-authoring a publication... and I'll be working/shadowing/volunteering/possibly retaking the MCAT (29 S.. should I????)

if I did the program, I'd eventually have to move too...