Post-Bacc chances?

Started by pyl0ri
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pyl0ri

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there are any Post-Bacc programs that would accept someone with a pretty abysmal academic record. My transcript is littered with W's and a couple of retakes. It took me 2 additional years to graduate due to going down to part time status during a few semesters. I'll also note that I worked full time throughout undergrad.

About me:
Male
24 years old
Latino

GPA: 2.68
sGPA: 2.46
MCAT: 27 ( 10 PS - 8 BS - 9 VR)
 
There's always the DIY post bac 🙂 maybe.... i haven't heard of a formal one that would... and if so you gotta question who is benefiting from it 🙂greedy:very expensive program)
Your location may help some states like pre-meds more than others (not CA 😕 or the premed state).