Post-Bacc Grades not finalized until late June...when to submit primaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Si44

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

So I am currently doing a one year DIY Post-Bacc at a UC and my Spring quarter grades will not be available until June 29th. Should I wait to send out my primaries until I have these last 4 classes verified?

I wanted to be able to submit as early as possible, but I also feel like it would be good for admissions to see that I finished the last quarter of my Post-Bacc on a good note.

Do you guys think I should wait until the very end of July to send in primaries, or submit on day one and then send in my Spring quarter grades when I receive them?

It will change my overall sGPA from a 3.15 to a 3.21 and my cGPA from a 3.37 to a 3.4 (my Post-Bacc GPA is a 4.0).

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

So I am currently doing a one year DIY Post-Bacc at a UC and my Spring quarter grades will not be available until June 29th. Should I wait to send out my primaries until I have these last 4 classes verified?

I wanted to be able to submit as early as possible, but I also feel like it would be good for admissions to see that I finished the last quarter of my Post-Bacc on a good note.

Do you guys think I should wait until the very end of July to send in primaries, or submit on day one and then send in my Spring quarter grades when I receive them?

It will change my overall sGPA from a 3.15 to a 3.21 and my cGPA from a 3.37 to a 3.4 (my Post-Bacc GPA is a 4.0).
July is not late for DO

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

Personally I had much better luck submitting on day one as opposed to in August (re-applicant). Not exactly the same time line but my advice would be to get your application in front of the adcoms as quickly as possible, before they get inundated with applicants and are reading the ten-trillionth essay.

Personally I had much better luck submitting on day one as opposed to in August (re-applicant). Not exactly the same time line but my advice would be to get your application in front of the adcoms as quickly as possible, before they get inundated with applicants and are reading the ten-trillionth essay.
Shrugs. I had secondaries that were turned in in December and I still got interviews from them. It's all anecdotal but i trust Goro here

Reactions: 1 user