Post-Bacc | Johnson & Wales vs Avila University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rajaptor

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about these programs. I just got accepted to both and wanted to know what everyone thought!
 
Ask the programs:
1. How many start the program in each cycle and how many of them successfully complete the program?
2. What proportion who complete the program are successful in being admitted to medical school within 24 months of program completion?

Without those figures, you just don't know what you are dealing with.
 
Ask the programs:
1. How many start the program in each cycle and how many of them successfully complete the program?
2. What proportion who complete the program are successful in being admitted to medical school within 24 months of program completion?

Without those figures, you just don't know what you are dealing with.
Thank you so much! I have a meeting with the schools this week; I will ask these questions!