Post Bacc Programs with guaranteed Admissions/Interview Invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm applying this cycle to DO schools and also looking into schools that have Post-Baccs or SMPs that offer direct admissions into the medical school or at least a guarenteed interview invite. I couldn't find much information about it online on the schools websites but I definitely know that Temple offers a program like this. I was wondering if any of you know of other schools that have programs like this? If you could let me know it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

TUNCOM, PCOM, TUCOM-CA, also Drexel, Rosy Franklin, Mt Sinai, Georgetown come to mind. these programs are a dime-a-dozen, really.

Hey guys! I'm applying this cycle to DO schools and also looking into schools that have Post-Baccs or SMPs that offer direct admissions into the medical school or at least a guarenteed interview invite. I couldn't find much information about it online on the schools websites but I definitely know that Temple offers a program like this. I was wondering if any of you know of other schools that have programs like this? If you could let me know it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

There is an entire forum on Postbacc/SMPs, with a sticky on top detailing exactly this info. I'd check it out, as it will give a far more comprehensive answer than even those who are kind enough to respond here.