Post Bacc Programs with guaranteed Admissions/Interview Invites

kj8210

7+ Year Member
May 15, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Hey guys! I'm applying this cycle to DO schools and also looking into schools that have Post-Baccs or SMPs that offer direct admissions into the medical school or at least a guarenteed interview invite. I couldn't find much information about it online on the schools websites but I definitely know that Temple offers a program like this. I was wondering if any of you know of other schools that have programs like this? If you could let me know it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Goro

SDN Gold Donor
10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
TUNCOM, PCOM, TUCOM-CA, also Drexel, Rosy Franklin, Mt Sinai, Georgetown come to mind. these programs are a dime-a-dozen, really.

Hey guys! I'm applying this cycle to DO schools and also looking into schools that have Post-Baccs or SMPs that offer direct admissions into the medical school or at least a guarenteed interview invite. I couldn't find much information about it online on the schools websites but I definitely know that Temple offers a program like this. I was wondering if any of you know of other schools that have programs like this? If you could let me know it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

mehc012

Big Damn Hero
7+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2012
The Black
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
There is an entire forum on Postbacc/SMPs, with a sticky on top detailing exactly this info. I'd check it out, as it will give a far more comprehensive answer than even those who are kind enough to respond here.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads