Post-Bacc q's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suz177

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two questions:

First, has anyone had a phone interview for MCP's post-bacc program yet? Any advice? I have mine scheduled for tomorrow and don't have much clue what to expect.

Second,if I don't get in this year(I'm on 4 waitlists), then I plan to enroll for post-bacc in the fall. Problem is, do I reapply this summer, before there are new grades and reccomendations or do I waste another year of my life waiting to reapply?

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad.

finishing up the ims program this year. phone interview is pretty laid back...tell me about yourself kind of stuff...strength/weakness, etc. most people in the program apply during the year and since it looks like you are pretty close to getting in you should definitely reapply this summer. the program will work with you to some extent to let schools know about the prog, set you up with an advisor there, get an additional letter of rec.

Does anyone know how long would it take for one to receive an acceptance from MCP IMS/MSP programs after the interview. Thanks! :cool: