Post Baccalaureate 300 Level or 400 Level Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

November42

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be taking an individualized post baccalaureate class in the fall. In the first semester, I will be taking two 400-level biology classes. However, in the spring, I was planning to take genetics (300-level), and wanted to take histology and parasitology (both 400-level). However, I have a scheduling conflict with one of the 400-level courses. However, I haven't taken genetics yet, and feel like it would be a good idea. I was wondering if medical school admissions would rather have me taking all 400-level classes, or if I should take genetics since I haven't had it yet.