post-baccs and insurance..decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shoestring123

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(edited) I am interested in hearing what other people have done about insurance while doing post-baccs..I'm sure I'm not the first. Any (serious) insight is appreciated!
 
Last edited:
At the end of the day, your gpa/mcat are 90+% of what will determine if you even get an interview and everything else is secondary; so do whatever helps you get the higher GPA and/or MCAT. If you ace your prereqs and score in the 99th percentile on the mcat while working at baskin robins, you will get more interviews than the guy at the 50th percentile with a 3.5 who spent every day shadowing a neurosurgeon.