post-baccs for people who have taken the pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wannabedoc34

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have taken the pre-reqs already. I know some schools want only people who havent had any science exposure. Are there any schools (esp. with linkage programs) that I should look into?

Here's my list so far:
Drexel-IMS
UPenn
UConn
Duquesne (never heard of it?)


The ones that provide a masters:
BU (GMS)
Loyola University of Chicago

Any other ones?
 
There's a BUNCH wannebedoc as postbaccalaureate programs can be very lucrative...

http://services.aamc.org/postbac/

Search for the ones that aren't career-changers.

Also check this out:

http://hpap.syr.edu/LISTPB.HTM

I don't know that there's any linkage programs for those who have already completed the requirements. Georgetown, Boston University, Drexel, and Finch are known for taking some of the students from their special masters programs each year, but there's no official linkage.

There's a lot more too...just take a look around this forum.