post finals sickness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musicalmedicine

Guitarist/future MD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else found themselves with a nasty sickness right after finals ended? I was lucky enough to develop a lovely case of bronchitis this semester!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else found themselves with a nasty sickness right after finals ended? I was lucky enough to develop a lovely case of bronchitis this semester!

I usually get at least a little sick after finals, because of lack of sleep, stress and not eating as well and exercising as much as i should

i got sick before finals week this term. sucked. had to go to the ER the weekend before my first final. bumped one of my grades from an A to an A-. oh well. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm out of school so no finals for me, but I caught the flu right after my last interview for the year.

I'm out of school so no finals for me, but I caught the flu right after my last interview for the year.
ouch
flu sucks

That usually doesn't happen to me, but I remember when I studied abroad, I slacked off most of the semester, so when it came down to finals week, I stayed up for 3-4 days straight studying. I ended up getting A or A- in all my classes but I developed a case of shingles when I got back to the US.