musicalmedicine

Guitarist/future MD
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2008
Arizona
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone else found themselves with a nasty sickness right after finals ended? I was lucky enough to develop a lovely case of bronchitis this semester!

Sangria

10+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Has anyone else found themselves with a nasty sickness right after finals ended? I was lucky enough to develop a lovely case of bronchitis this semester!

I usually get at least a little sick after finals, because of lack of sleep, stress and not eating as well and exercising as much as i should

Isoprop

Fascinating, tell me more
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2007
Status
Medical Student
i got sick before finals week this term. sucked. had to go to the ER the weekend before my first final. bumped one of my grades from an A to an A-. oh well. :cool:

About the Ads

fizzle

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2006
Status
Medical Student
I'm out of school so no finals for me, but I caught the flu right after my last interview for the year.

Isoprop

Fascinating, tell me more
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2007
Status
Medical Student
I'm out of school so no finals for me, but I caught the flu right after my last interview for the year.
ouch
flu sucks

aznb0y129

Oh hamburgers!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2008
Flushing, NY
Status
Medical Student
That usually doesn't happen to me, but I remember when I studied abroad, I slacked off most of the semester, so when it came down to finals week, I stayed up for 3-4 days straight studying. I ended up getting A or A- in all my classes but I developed a case of shingles when I got back to the US.

Marcus Brody

Already has the grail.
10+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2008
Status
Attending Physician
Cortisol crashes! :thumbdown:

About the Ads