• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

musicalmedicine

Guitarist/future MD
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2008
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Has anyone else found themselves with a nasty sickness right after finals ended? I was lucky enough to develop a lovely case of bronchitis this semester!

Sangria

10+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Has anyone else found themselves with a nasty sickness right after finals ended? I was lucky enough to develop a lovely case of bronchitis this semester!

I usually get at least a little sick after finals, because of lack of sleep, stress and not eating as well and exercising as much as i should

Isoprop

Fascinating, tell me more
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
i got sick before finals week this term. sucked. had to go to the ER the weekend before my first final. bumped one of my grades from an A to an A-. oh well. :cool:

About the Ads

fizzle

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I'm out of school so no finals for me, but I caught the flu right after my last interview for the year.

aznb0y129

Oh hamburgers!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2008
Flushing, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

That usually doesn't happen to me, but I remember when I studied abroad, I slacked off most of the semester, so when it came down to finals week, I stayed up for 3-4 days straight studying. I ended up getting A or A- in all my classes but I developed a case of shingles when I got back to the US.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.