Post Grad Programs Ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentStud

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any sources to look at for Post grad program rankings of specialties such as Ortho, OMFS, Endo, etc. ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump because this also interests me

to check on a speciality program:

Find the programs open (ADA-CODA; ADEA)
Ask your school faculty members (especially in that area) about them.
Call the programs, speak to the residents, especially those in the second year to see how they liked.
Visit the programs, do an externship or just spend a day...

Good luck, if I can be of help let me know

to check on a speciality program:

Find the programs open (ADA-CODA; ADEA)
Ask your school faculty members (especially in that area) about them.
Call the programs, speak to the residents, especially those in the second year to see how they liked.
Visit the programs, do an externship or just spend a day...

Good luck, if I can be of help let me know

Well, my fiance is applying to Prosth programs as an international student ... I've asked my previous faculty their opinion and it has helped stray away from some programs, but they didn't know much about the programs she has been looking at.

Everyone seems to love Loma Linda's Prosth program, which I knew was pretty strong even when I was a dental student .. She has some interviews and we are drafting questions for when she goes on the interview, but for instance, a lot of people have pretty bad things to say about NOVA's prosth program, and although she applied there, we are both hesitant on her going there after what we read.

I know that you can't go on school ranking either because PG programs are so different... Just because the school has a good ranking doesn't mean their PG program does and vice versa