slatewater

7+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2011
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I interviewed at my top choice in August, and have had 3 publications since then and a promotion at work (ortho clinical research). Would it be prudent to update the school, or is that overkill? Thanks!

phuynh94

5+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2013
Lavender Town
Status
Medical Student
I interviewed at my top choice in August, and have had 3 publications since then and a promotion at work (ortho clinical research). Would it be prudent to update the school, or is that overkill? Thanks!
What's their policy on updates? They should have mentioned something during your interview day about that.

OP
S

slatewater

7+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2011
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Some schools don't want updates.
Right, and I can't seem to find the information on the school's website. On the portal, there is a link that lets you email..so presumably they do. If that's the case, an update post-II would be useful?

gyngyn

Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2011
Status
Attending Physician
Right, and I can't seem to find the information on the school's website. On the portal, there is a link that lets you email..so presumably they do. If that's the case, an update post-II would be useful?
It depends on the school and how they process information.
Email access does not presume desire for updates, but if they gave no instructions against them, go right ahead.