Post-II Updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

slatewater

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at my top choice in August, and have had 3 publications since then and a promotion at work (ortho clinical research). Would it be prudent to update the school, or is that overkill? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at my top choice in August, and have had 3 publications since then and a promotion at work (ortho clinical research). Would it be prudent to update the school, or is that overkill? Thanks!
What's their policy on updates? They should have mentioned something during your interview day about that.
 
Some schools don't want updates.

Right, and I can't seem to find the information on the school's website. On the portal, there is a link that lets you email..so presumably they do. If that's the case, an update post-II would be useful?
 
Right, and I can't seem to find the information on the school's website. On the portal, there is a link that lets you email..so presumably they do. If that's the case, an update post-II would be useful?
It depends on the school and how they process information.
Email access does not presume desire for updates, but if they gave no instructions against them, go right ahead.