Post-interview sanity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I just had my interview at Univeristy of Toronto, and they mail out all acceptances/rejections/waitlist letters on May 31. That's TWO whole months away!!! How do you people stay sane in the post-interview period? I thought that the whole process would just slip my mind now that it's completely out of my hands, but it seems to be consuming me more than ever before.

AHHHH!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

haha 2 months is nothing compared to some of the wait times a lot of other students are having. some of the davis kids were waiting close to 4 months...

some of the baylor kids have been waiting 6 months...

2 months will go by fast. you are lucky you know when you will find out decision cause then you dont even need to wait by the phone or check your mail or anything. just chill and continue on with your life.

what will stressing over this will do especially when there is a set date? absolutely nothing. so just chill and relax. congratulations on the completion of your interview and i wish you the best of news in may.

I know what you mean. I've been waiting two months post interview but now I don't even care. If it was meant to be it was meant to be.:)

I interviewed at UMass in the beginning of November. I was told the decision can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months. I patiently waited the two weeks and then have been obsessive-compulsive ever since and still no word. You got it easy. Chill out.