Downward trend post Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thefruitfulone

Reaction score
Grateful to have had multiple MD interviews but I'm now concerned they will notice my downward gpa trend during committee meeting. I have overall 3.8 and 3.7 science. But my trend goes 4->3.9->3.7->3.6 and finally a 4.0 for senior year but only 6 credits. 512MCAT

Members don't see this ad.

That's not lethal.

Going down to a 3.1 is bad
thats great to hear. Do u think they noticed before sending II? also i was hoping maybe that 4.0 last semester will distract from the trend LOL?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your post. Did anyone ask you about your grades? I would hope that if this were a concern, someone on the committee would ask you, but they don't have to if grades were blinded. You can't worry about it, and you have to trust the process from this point.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
thats great to hear. Do u think they noticed before sending II? also i was hoping maybe that 4.0 last semester will distract from the trend LOL?
It might, depending on whether screener can see semesters.

At this point, you can't change anything, so just stay busy and don't fuss about this

Reactions: 3 users
Im so grateful to ya'll and this forum for providing direction and support. Truly appreciate your help. Will try to keep my mind off of it and pray for the A. Have a great weekend.

Reactions: 1 user