Post Interview Thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

student457

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since we still have a lot of time to wait...

What during your interviews made you feel like your number 1 choice was "the one" (apart from the opportunities)?

For me, I felt particularly at home at 2 of my interviews. I noticed the RPDs and preceptors clearly knew my CV and cover letters and I felt like I had a similar personality with those I interviewed with!
 
They had everything I was looking for and everyone seemed super nice and laid back which is an environment I appreciate. Praying I match with my 1st choice!
 
I'm hoping I match (and I'll literally cry if I match at my number 1), but I really liked this program because of how smoothly the interviews went? They asked questions to get to know us as people and when I answered I felt like I could continue talking about those interests with these people because we shared a lot of the same likes. The personality fit made the program stand out beyond just the rotations and opportunities. 🙂
 
I'm hoping I match (and I'll literally cry if I match at my number 1), but I really liked this program because of how smoothly the interviews went? They asked questions to get to know us as people and when I answered I felt like I could continue talking about those interests with these people because we shared a lot of the same likes. The personality fit made the program stand out beyond just the rotations and opportunities. 🙂
Same I felt the exact same way with mine!