Post MATCH results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentdd

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I hope we can share any unfilled post-MATCH position available on this thread.

I appreciate your help,

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck!

Attachments

• Post Match Sites.docx
    29.1 KB · Views: 338
Thank you so much.
Do you know how to re-route our MATCH application ?
I have not submitted any ranking so, can I still use my MATCH application to apply to open position.
I appreciate your help so much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone end up hearing from LMC about their post match positions?

NYU Lutheran Dental Medicine has AEGD post-match positions available for a July 1, 2017 start date. In our network, we have over 300 affiliated health center training sites in 27 states and the Caribbean providing much needed dental care to underserved populations. You can view all of our opportunities at Open Positions and use our free application online to apply. Feel free to contact us directly with any questions at 646-801-0039 or [email protected]

Last edited:
NYU Lutheran Dental Medicine has AEGD post-match positions available for a July 1, 2017 start date. In our network, we have over 300 affiliated health center training sites in 27 states and the Caribbean providing much needed dental care to underserved populations. You can view all of our opportunities at Open Positions and use our free application online to apply. Feel free to contact us directly with any questions at 646-801-0039 or [email protected][/QUOTE

Last edited: