You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Post the most bizarre photo you can find
Started by coprolalia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
-speechless-
-speechless-
Yes, that is a woman. And, yes, I believe that is a crumpled pack of cigarettes underneath the iPod in the hand opposite to the one holding the AK47.
-copro
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You sure about the cigs? Where does she keep the lighter? I don't imagine she has a purse, or much for clothing.
I'm still trying to figure out the big macadamia nut chocolate cookie dilating her lower lip.
I'm still trying to figure out the big macadamia nut chocolate cookie dilating her lower lip.
Yes, that is a woman. And, yes, I believe that is a crumpled pack of cigarettes underneath the iPod in the hand opposite to the one holding the AK47.
-copro
Im sure you had the benefit of the rest of the Pic.....BUT Its a man Baby!
Im sure you had the benefit of the rest of the Pic.....BUT Its a man Baby!
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's a chick.
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/04/22/mursi-tribeswoman-wi.html
-copro
certainly doesn't top Copros pic, but a buddy of mine lived in Japan and used to see these things with some regularity.
certainly doesn't top Copros pic, but a buddy of mine lived in Japan and used to see these things with some regularity.
Man, that is awesome! 😀 Maybe that's where Quentin Tarantino got his idea for Kill Bill....
-copro
Not trying to plug Golden Palace...
-copro
...holding back fingers from typing obvious but offensive response...

Gives a whole new visual to the old phrase, "Awwww... f*ck a duck!"
-copro
geogil said:certainly doesn't top Copros pic, but a buddy of mine lived in Japan and used to see these things with some regularity.
Afghanis like to "jingle" out all their vehicles with tassels and sparkly crap and paintings. They'll jingle anything ... even AK-47s had metallic multicolored tape wrapped around them with pom-pom tassels hanging off.
Here's a photo of one of the more tame specimens I saw ...
And here's another one I took of a water truck. I don't know what the idea is here - a heart with an arrow through it I sort of get, but the whole bit about collecting the blood in a bowl is a bit strange. The rest of the truck was a disaster too, crazy artwork, missing shocks on one side so they had some 2x4s wedged in and held in with some tape, and the whole thing towed by a tractor. It was only missing the 412 people hanging off the sides for the ride to Mecca.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Afghanis like to "jingle" out all their vehicles with tassels and sparkly crap and paintings. They'll jingle anything ... even AK-47s had metallic multicolored tape wrapped around them with pom-pom tassels hanging off.
Here's a photo of one of the more tame specimens I saw ...
![]()
So they were on "pimp my dumptruck" I take it?
Wow. I thought I'd seen it all so to speak. That is some really foul stuff.
Okay... weird vehicles and animals attempting to have sex with things they shouldn't... not sure what that says about our collective psyche.
-copro
-copro
Okay, I'll start... and really, really study this one... there's so much wrong with it on so many different levels...
![]()
-copro
I agree that is a weird picture. How did he get those shells living in the desert. Preposterous.
![]()
Not trying to plug Golden Palace...
-copro
Nice cock.
I agree that is a weird picture. How did he get those shells living in the desert. Preposterous.
All that weird crap and you want to know how she got shells?
How the F did she get that thing in her lower lip? How does she sync the latest Pink album? Does she subscribe to NPR podcasts? Where does she recharge? Is that some kind of ghetto Wonder Woman bracelet?
From the caption, it seems she lives in Ethiopia, which nearly borders the Red Sea. I would say the shells around her neck are easily the most acceptable items in that photo.
fwiw, I think the iPod was the camerman's prop. If I lived in the desert, I'd have a skin on that thing to prevent scratches. Although, that looks like a Gen1 iPod, which probably costs more to ship than to buy on eBay. She prolly picked it up free with a case of AK ammo.
All that weird crap and you want to know how she got shells?
This was so much funnier than you could have possibly intended it to be, Bert. Thanks.dc
Okay, I'll start... and really, really study this one... there's so much wrong with it on so many different levels...
![]()
-copro
I think I dated this chick, she is much hotter in person...
I think I dated this chick, she is much hotter in person...
She could probably make some real contributions to the gun threads on this forum.
I think I dated this chick, she is much hotter in person...
Funniest thing I've read all week!

Similar threads
- Replies
- 22
- Views
- 2K