Post, you fools!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the
penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment
... you must tie her down on a bed ... and spank her. Come!

GIRLS
A spanking! A spanking!

You must spank her well and after you have spanked her you may
deal with her as you like and then ... spank me.

And spank me!

And me.

And me.

Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!

A spanking. A spanking. There is going to be a spanking tonight.

And after the spanking ...

AndyMilonakis said:
ah yes...match day....i dunno if i will be here on SDN on match day. i go to vegas that day. :laugh:

Give me a call when you get here. I know some good strip joints where we can get some freebies.

Members don't see this ad :)
UCSFbound said:
Give me a call when you get here. I know some good strip joints where we can get some freebies.
Actually, the peeps I'm meeting up with there are very well familiar with Vegas. Apparently, this is an annual trip thingy that has been going on for the last 3-4 years. Depending on how your schedule is, feel free to hang out with us if you got free time.

Naw, I don't pinch people. I tend not to do things to people that I don't want done to me. And I HATE pinching.

For the record, I am still undergoing my spanking training, so there will be no spanking until I get my certification. Until then, please be patient. Thank you for your understanding.

stormjen said:
For the record, I am still undergoing my spanking training, so there will be no spanking until I get my certification. Until then, please be patient. Thank you for your understanding.

We do not require official certification here. It's a matter of having the relative expertise. Whether you are certified or not by the International Board of Spankology is not really a concern. If you've got the skillz, you've got the skillz.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh I got da spankin' skillz. But, like banana says, I also got da billz.

Was I supposed to be spanked? What IS this fascination with my rear end??

I will only allow yaah to spank me. And since he does not believe in violence, I get off scot-free! :p

deschutes said:

I will only allow yaah to spank me. And since he does not believe in violence, I get off scot-free! :p
He says that, but I think he's just worried about hurting his hand on your buns.

Stormjen needs to publish her SOL.

deschutes said:

I am not sure who was supposed to be spanked or why, but I decided it was probably in our best interests to have an official spanker. If I was to spank anyone though, it would probably be you. :p

stormjen is here. Therefore we revert to the original rule.

*backs out door before yaah returns*

~
Waitaminute. This is silly. What exactly is the reason that everyone is so keen to see me spanked for?

I can safely say I never fully appreciated my buns of steel before this moment.

Interesting logic, stormjen, but do not be too hasty - I never promised to post my rank list!

bananaface said:
Is it a +SITV thing, or a -DFS thing? The latter is actually kind of a complement. :oops:
SITV? dunno, ask her.

The whole DFS thing is still over my head.

bananaface said:
DFS apparently requires two X chromosomes to interpret correctly.
Well I guess now that yaah has recently gained the ability to understand the essence of DFS.

yaah said:
I can't comment on that as I have no clue what it means! :)
Maybe it's Dave's Free Stuff. You can Google it - I won't post the link since this is a family-friendly board :)

well i was witnessing the birth of this DFS term. i think it stood for something like damn freakin' snow or whatever. apparently they were highly amused by this. but i guess my Y chromosome stood in the way of comprehending such a exquisite, deep concept.

yaah said:
I bet the F stands for fudging, only not exactly fudge, if you get my drift.
yes yes i do catch your drift...and it smells...someone open the window or light a match!

my use of the word freakin was in the same spirit as your use of the word fudge. ;)

stormjen said:
*shakes lurkers violently*
The lurker population has once again exploded.

C'mon everybody...we won't bite!

Tell that to the ewok!

This cracked me up:

oldMCexam2004.jpg

15 guests!

Post! POST!!! Help us in our mission to beat EM.