Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I appreciate the reply! My gpa is definitely pretty low compared to other people's, but it's on the higher end for people at my school in the same major. I'm hoping my DAT will prove that despite my gpa, I do still know things. And I agree with you that Harvard and UConn are a stretch, but I figured it'd be fun to at least give it a shot and say I tried. I submitted my application a while ago, so fingers crossed. 🙂NE resident here.. Your shot at Harvard and UConn are more limited in my opinion, especially Harvard. Harvard wants the full package, a 3.2/3.3 won't get you there, unfortunately. UConn you could have a slim chance, but your OOS/OOR status and low GPAs will really hurt you. I'm optimistic regarding Columbia, as they favor high DATs over GPAs. UPenn I can't really speak on, however I know their average GPAs are 3.5-3.6, typically.
Apply early!
