Post your gre scores!

Started by mshake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't remember my individual scores, but I had a cumulative of 1150...and I think my analytical writing was a 4.
 
Now I'm nervous about getting my essay scores back....I need a 4.5 minimum for my first choice and it seems like it's harder to earn than I thought :/
 
Not a showoff, and def. not a genius, especially with standardized tests..
V= 510
Q= 540 (sooo bad at math, and sadly this is better than I thought I'd get)
AW= 4.5

^Don't stress your AW score. I did better than I thought I would considering how hard it is to write essays while that clock ticks. Honestly, even if you get lower than their "min. req." score, I'd still apply. GRE's should only be a piece of the puzzle...
 
700Q 540V 4aw

I feel MUCH better about my writing score now after seeing this thread. I had felt bad about my 4, but it makes sense that we are going into a science field and not getting English degrees. 🙂