Post your match results here: all the best

Started by punk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did it, somehow. First choice, major east coast institution. I'll keep the exact result to myself, as I've had a tendency in the past to be somewhat outspoken on SDN.
 
second choice, great university program in Chicago.
 
matched at my #1 choice,
one of the UC schools
This is for all of you who didn't match...don't take it personal. I also didn't match on my 1st try but 2nd time around I did. Time to step back, reassess and see whether you want to give it another shot.
 
any advice for someone who is applying for the second time around....did you say anything at your interviews that was different than the firsttime. how did you boost your application from one year to the next. any thing at all would help...