Post your (MS1) Course Syllabus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mandiblespeaks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could you post your Syllabus for..

1.Anatomy

2.Biochemistry

3... etc

If you happen to have one lying around and don't mind posting it I would be curious and appreciative.

I am not pretending this is actually going to be of use.. well maybe it will be. Just curious. **-For love of the milkman-**

If you are a current or recently current MS1 who has a syllabus and/or is interested in discussing the syllabus/course and what it was like in their "respective schools" it would be most helpfull. Insightfull even.

Thanks so much.

-Mandible

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Uh...in med school, a "syllabus" is a several-hundred-page packet of notes for the class. I doubt anyone is going to be posting one of those. Are you looking for a course schedule? If so, there are many, many threads on this topic already where current students listed the hours they're in class each day and the curricula their schools run.

Just for the record, telling people not to post information you don't want to hear sort of defeats the purpose of seeking information, don't you think?

Moving to the main PA forum.

Could you move this to pre-allo for me. That was a big woops. :smuggrin:

Didnt realize they were soo large btw. I was curious what the progression in Anatomy would be for eg. Or curious what the blocks in Biochemistry would entail..