Post Your Timeline (Submitted, Received, Verified, Mailed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/17/13
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 7/15/13
DAT on AADSAS: 8/1/13

Transcripts Submitted: 6/24/13
Transcripts Received: 6/28/13, 7/17/13
GPA Verified: 7/19/13

Date Application Mailed: 7/26/13
 
Last edited:
Just wondering how the application works. I am a bit confused.

I submitted my transcript a week ago and I am waiting for AADSAS verification. Do I need to wait for verification before I can e-submit my application?

Can I e-submit my application even when the LOEs did not submit yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering how the application works. I am a bit confused.

I submitted my transcript a week ago and I am waiting for AADSAS verification. Do I need to wait for verification before I can e-submit my application?

Can I e-submit my application even when the LOEs did not submit yet?

AADSAS FAQs link in my signature.
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/23/13
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 08/13
DAT on AADSAS: N/A

Transcripts Submitted: 7/15/13
Transcripts Received: 7/19/13
GPA Verified: 7/23/13 (It only took 8 hours!)

Date Application Mailed: 7/26/13 (5th Batch)
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/8
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 07/19/2013 (still waiting for this to upload)
DAT on AADSAS: 02/13/2013 (from 02/01/2013_ so 12 days

Transcripts Submitted: 06/12
Transcripts Received: 6/18, 06/19
GPA Verified: 7/12


(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/17, 6/20, 6/24, 7/5
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: see above


Date Application Mailed: 7/12
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/17/13
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 7/15/13
DAT on AADSAS: ??

Transcripts Submitted: 6/24/13
Transcripts Received: 6/28/13, 7/17/13
GPA Verified: 7/19/13

Date Application Mailed: 7/26/13

Hey, your DAT score didn't upload to AADSAS did it? I took the DAT the 15th also and my score didn't upload.
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/6
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 6/19/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 7/5/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 6/8, 6/11
Transcripts Received: 6/17, 6/18
GPA Verified: 7/10


E-submit Letters Requested: 6/3
E-submit Letters Uploaded: 6/15, 6/28, 7/29


Date Application Mailed: 7/12 (3rd Batch)

Got confirmation email saying that they've received my AADSAS from UCSF, UOP, UCLA(+supplemental). Nothing from USC yet.
 
Hey, your DAT score didn't upload to AADSAS did it? I took the DAT the 15th also and my score didn't upload.

Not yet. Just checked now. Maybe a few more days? It's the only thing missing from my application. But let's be patient!
 
Finally I submitted my app... here is my timeline.. waiting for my gpa to be verified!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 8/3/2013
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 7/7/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 7/25/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 6/4/13
Transcripts Received: 6/10/13
GPA Verified: ??? not yet

Date Application Mailed: ??? Not yet
 
Finally I submitted my app... here is my timeline.. waiting for my gpa to be verified!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 8/3/2013
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 7/7/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 7/25/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 6/4/13
Transcripts Received: 6/10/13
GPA Verified: ??? not yet

Date Application Mailed: ??? Most likely 7th batch Not yet
Lucky 7.🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lucky 7.🙂

haha yeah my DAT was on 7/7/2013
and I really aced it...
so this time again!!!

since I am a late applicant (applying in Aug), do you think my gpa verification will be a lot faster? (due to a smaller volume of applicants?)
 
haha yeah my DAT was on 7/7/2013
and I really aced it...
so this time again!!!

since I am a late applicant (applying in Aug), do you think my gpa verification will be a lot faster? No clue. You're an outsider.:shrug: (due to a smaller volume of applicants?)
I'm an insider.🙂
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 8/3/2013
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 7/7/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 7/25/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 6/4/13
Transcripts Received: 6/10/13
GPA Verified: 8/8/13

Date Application Mailed: 8/9/13 (maybe!)

finally done ! : D
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 8/5
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 7/13/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 7/25/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 7/10
Transcripts Received: 7/26
GPA Verified: 8/7

Date Application Mailed: 8/9
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/18/13
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 08/29/13
DAT on AADSAS: N/A

Transcripts Submitted: 07/2/13
Transcripts Received: 08/02/13 (took a month to get them to receive my transcripts....called them four times to ask what was taking so long, and they finally admitted they lost them, so I had to send them again 👎)
GPA Verified: 08/06/13

Date Application Mailed: 08/09/13
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/17
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 07/25/13
DAT on AADSAS: 08/09/13

Transcripts Submitted: 6/10ish
Transcripts Received: 6/27
GPA Verified: (sorry, folks. I don't know where I can find the date verified. But if somebody can tell me where, I will update it)

Date Application Mailed: 07/19
 
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/10

Transcripts Submitted: 6/3
Transcripts Received: 6/11
GPA Verified: 6/19

DAT test taken: 6/2013
DAT scores uploaded: 7/2013 (took 15 days to upload)

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/3
Interfolio Letters Uploaded: 6/6

Date Application Mailed: 7/5/13


Do we have to send our transcripts to each individual school or just once to AADSAS which sends it to all schools?