Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey, I would really like to know if academic prestige matters for the postbac (i graduated from a prestigious private school with a below average gpa). Im looking to academically enhance my record.
However, as i am very limited on finances, I can only afford the state and city schools in my area (SUNYs and CUNY CIty/Hunter).
I would really like to know if taking courses here will negatively affect/create a red flag on my app because of the prestige drop from my ug (i cant afford my ug now ) even if i get good grades in these courses?
Your experiences/insights would be grateful. Thank you once again.
However, as i am very limited on finances, I can only afford the state and city schools in my area (SUNYs and CUNY CIty/Hunter).
I would really like to know if taking courses here will negatively affect/create a red flag on my app because of the prestige drop from my ug (i cant afford my ug now ) even if i get good grades in these courses?
Your experiences/insights would be grateful. Thank you once again.