Postbacc student - Should I list undergraduate extracurricular's on application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Orygon

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Getting ready to appy in early July. As the title states, I was pretty involved on campus during my undergrad. Should I list my undergrad extracurricular's as well as my postbacc extracurricular's? Thank you!
 
It would range from 2006-2010. I've heard contradicting opinions but I feel that it would strengthen my application.
I think you should put them on, especially towards the later years. It's not like you didn't put in the hours, you know?

I woulnt put stuff from high school on my app because I did a lot during my college years, and slowly the things I did a long time ago fell off of my resume