Postbaccalaureate Graduate Seeking Career Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Greencircle

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a post-baccalaureate graduate (obviously) who needs honest, and frankly brutal, career advice as to what career path that I should most likely or aptly pursue.

I have attained a bachelor of science degree in chemistry and a bachelor of arts degree in biology with a concentration in biochemistry completed. I graduated from high school as the valedictorian and became eligible for the HESC STEM scholarship. I also have received a plaque in honor of my accomplishment of being the most outstanding student in my high school chemistry by the American Chemistry Society organization. Additionally, I have IPPE experience as a pharmacy intern. However, getting a pharmacy technician job without the certificate is difficult within the five boroughs, according to my encounters.

In addition to my high school accomplishments previously mentioned, I have been passionate about computer programming and art to some degree. Moreover, I completed various computer programming projects, mostly video games. I have taken three AP courses in English Language Arts, English Literature, and US History, all of which I have passed. Additionally, I have attained an Advanced Regents Diploma.

In my undergraduate education, I have completed two research externships in my college's CSTEP program as well as one in an optometry school in Manhattan. I also have worked as a treasurer in my college's NBSSO organization and my college's MAPS organizations from a couple of years to a few years. I have completed a breadth of prerequisites for the pre-medical, pre-dental, pre-pharmacy, pre-optometry curricula, including other healthcare-related curricula.

So, what do you think? I know I have mentioned somewhat, needless information. I have considered applying to some online masters programs that align with my post-baccalaureate interests and passions.

I hope to hear various, helpful responses from you all.
 
Last edited: