Postbaccalaureate Graduate Seeking Career Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greencircle

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a post-baccalaureate graduate (obviously) who needs honest, and frankly brutal, career advice as to what career path that I should most likely or aptly pursue.

I have attained a bachelor of science degree in chemistry and a bachelor of arts degree in biology with a concentration in biochemistry completed. I graduated from high school as the valedictorian and became eligible for the HESC STEM scholarship. I also have received a plaque in honor of my accomplishment of being the most outstanding student in my high school chemistry by the American Chemistry Society organization. Additionally, I have IPPE experience as a pharmacy intern. However, getting a pharmacy technician job without the certificate is difficult within the five boroughs, according to my encounters.

In addition to my high school accomplishments previously mentioned, I have been passionate about computer programming and art to some degree. Moreover, I completed various computer programming projects, mostly video games. I have taken three AP courses in English Language Arts, English Literature, and US History, all of which I have passed. Additionally, I have attained an Advanced Regents Diploma.

In my undergraduate education, I have completed two research externships in my college's CSTEP program as well as one in an optometry school in Manhattan. I also have worked as a treasurer in my college's NBSSO organization and my college's MAPS organizations from a couple of years to a few years. I have completed a breadth of prerequisites for the pre-medical, pre-dental, pre-pharmacy, pre-optometry curricula, including other healthcare-related curricula.

So, what do you think? I know I have mentioned somewhat, needless information. I have considered applying to some online masters programs that align with my post-baccalaureate interests and passions.

I hope to hear various, helpful responses from you all.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: