UC/California Postbaccalaureate Consortium 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pwny

pew pew pew!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! Thought I would go ahead and start a thread for those applying this cycle so that we can have a common place to ask questions, track interview and acceptances, and support each other throughout this process.

I submitted in mid-February and received an interview offer from UC Irvine. Has anyone else heard from any other UC programs yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
hello! did you complete the interview? how was the experience?

I also received an interview invite from UC Irvine!

hello! did you complete the interview? how was the experience?

I also received an interview invite from UC Irvine!
Hi, congrats on the invite! It was a structured, panel interview. I would say know your application and you will be fine

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! Thought I would go ahead and start a thread for those applying this cycle so that we can have a common place to ask questions, track interview and acceptances, and support each other throughout this process.

I submitted in mid-February and received an interview offer from UC Irvine. Has anyone else heard from any other UC programs yet?
Hi, I just finished my interview with UCI but haven’t heard back from UCD or UCSF. I submitted and verified my application about 2 weeks ago. How about you?

Hi, I just finished my interview with UCI but haven’t heard back from UCD or UCSF. I submitted and verified my application about 2 weeks ago. How about you?

I also haven’t heard from UCD or UCSF. However, I did hear that UCSF won’t be sending out interview invites until the first week of April

I also haven’t heard from UCD or UCSF. However, I did hear that UCSF won’t be sending out interview invites until the first week of April
I heard about the same regarding UCD and hearing back in April. DM me if you’d like to talk outside of SDN! I’m looking to chat with other applicants.

Reactions: 1 user

Hey! I've only heard from UCI too and will be interviewing later this week. Did they mention when we'd hear back?

I heard about the same regarding UCD and hearing back in April. DM me if you’d like to talk outside of SDN! I’m looking to chat with other applicants.
Thanks for the info regarding UCD! Yes, definitely down to chat.

Hey! I've only heard from UCI too and will be interviewing later this week. Did they mention when we'd hear back?
Good luck! UCI will make their decisions in late April.

Just an update but I know someone who heard back from UCSF, and UCI started sending out acceptances :) good luck everyone!!

They’re still filling out the class so it’s most likely that acceptances will be sent out until mid April!

Oh wow, that's earlier than they had shared with me! UCI had also said that they would still be interviewing into mid-April-- hopefully, one of us receives some good news!

Did your friend get an interview invite or rejection from UCSF?

Oh wow, that's earlier than they had shared with me! UCI had also said that they would still be interviewing into mid-April-- hopefully, one of us receives some good news!

Did your friend get an interview invite or rejection from UCSF?
Interview invite!

Did anybody here apply to the RAP program at UCLA?

Accepted at UCI!