UC/California Postbaccalaureate Consortium 2024-2025

Started by Pwny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pwny

pew pew pew!
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Thought I would go ahead and start a thread for those applying this cycle so that we can have a common place to ask questions, track interview and acceptances, and support each other throughout this process.

I submitted in mid-February and received an interview offer from UC Irvine. Has anyone else heard from any other UC programs yet?
 
Last edited:
hello! did you complete the interview? how was the experience?

I also received an interview invite from UC Irvine!
 
hello! did you complete the interview? how was the experience?

I also received an interview invite from UC Irvine!
Hi, congrats on the invite! It was a structured, panel interview. I would say know your application and you will be fine
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Thought I would go ahead and start a thread for those applying this cycle so that we can have a common place to ask questions, track interview and acceptances, and support each other throughout this process.

I submitted in mid-February and received an interview offer from UC Irvine. Has anyone else heard from any other UC programs yet?
Hi, I just finished my interview with UCI but haven’t heard back from UCD or UCSF. I submitted and verified my application about 2 weeks ago. How about you?
 
Hi, I just finished my interview with UCI but haven’t heard back from UCD or UCSF. I submitted and verified my application about 2 weeks ago. How about you?

I also haven’t heard from UCD or UCSF. However, I did hear that UCSF won’t be sending out interview invites until the first week of April
 
I also haven’t heard from UCD or UCSF. However, I did hear that UCSF won’t be sending out interview invites until the first week of April
I heard about the same regarding UCD and hearing back in April. DM me if you’d like to talk outside of SDN! I’m looking to chat with other applicants.
 
Hello! Thought I would go ahead and start a thread for those applying this cycle so that we can have a common place to ask questions, track interview and acceptances, and support each other throughout this process.

I submitted in mid-February and received an interview offer from UC Irvine. Has anyone else heard from any other UC programs yet?
Hey! I've only heard from UCI too and will be interviewing later this week. Did they mention when we'd hear back?
 
I heard about the same regarding UCD and hearing back in April. DM me if you’d like to talk outside of SDN! I’m looking to chat with other applicants.
Thanks for the info regarding UCD! Yes, definitely down to chat.
 
Just an update but I know someone who heard back from UCSF, and UCI started sending out acceptances 🙂 good luck everyone!!
 
They’re still filling out the class so it’s most likely that acceptances will be sent out until mid April!

Oh wow, that's earlier than they had shared with me! UCI had also said that they would still be interviewing into mid-April-- hopefully, one of us receives some good news!

Did your friend get an interview invite or rejection from UCSF?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh wow, that's earlier than they had shared with me! UCI had also said that they would still be interviewing into mid-April-- hopefully, one of us receives some good news!

Did your friend get an interview invite or rejection from UCSF?
Interview invite!
 
Did anybody here apply to the RAP program at UCLA?
Hello! I did apply and received an interview for UCLA RAP. I interviewed this month and I saw they had about 10 slots. They told me that applicants would hear back about decisions on June 28th. Fingers crossed!
 
Last edited:
@TeaTree2025 Sorry for dragging this out of the depths, but I was wondering if you might be willing to share anything about RAP via DM? Have some specific questions but couldn't send you a DM! No worries if not!