Posted about this before..but need advice about what to do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMBFan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So - I applied to a summer research program over at NYU. Well, I called them on March 26 and asked them when they wuld be sending out acceptances/ rejections, and the lady told me that they were sending them out now. But when she found out my name she told me I would get my decision to following week. Well I got zilch the first week of April. So I called again 2 weeks later (last week) and she said I would find out this week. It's Thurs. and I haven't heard anything. I find this to be REALLY annoying considering I have to plan certain events around whether or not I get this. What should I do?
Call for the fourth time? Wait? UGH ...this is the second program that has done this to me ..

Members don't see this ad.

I hated dealing with NYU during the application process.

They were terrible on the phone, terrible with my application and keeping in contact with me, etc.

I can understand how you are feeling. Hopefully things will change.

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Perhaps you should ask to speak with someone who runs that program...

edik said:
Perhaps you should ask to speak with someone who runs that program...

I did that and I think she was actually the one telling me about when I would hear. Maybe they are just really slow with these types of things. ?