Poster accepted to 3 conferences - How to list on ERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PathNeuroIMorFM

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I have a single poster that has been accepted to 3 separate conferences.
The rules for all three conferences allowed submission to other conferences and I made that clear to conference authorities, so no fishy business at all.

One was to a school "research for students" conference, very low effort. Almost everyone gets accepted.
Second was accepted to school "Patient Safety/Quality Improvement" conference. Slightly higher effort.
Third was to a regional PS/QI conference. Much larger effort and more exclusive.

How should I list this on ERAS? All of them or just the regional poster presentation?