Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I participated in two research projects that concluded with a poster presentation, not sure if either would qualify as a publication.
I did one my senior year of high school which was about 9 months-long, that was through a national lab and had two professors from a prestigious university involved. The national lab tried to get high school students excited about research so they more or less developed a program where 3-4 high school students and 1 teacher created a research project then submitted it to the lab and about 1/3 of the projects were accepted.
The summer going into my freshman year of college I was offered a position to research with a professor and 2 other students. Every summer the college has a program that has about 2-3 students linked with a professor doing research for about a month then at the end they do a poster presentation.
The research done in both is not in any scientific journal or anything of that nature to my knowledge.
I did one my senior year of high school which was about 9 months-long, that was through a national lab and had two professors from a prestigious university involved. The national lab tried to get high school students excited about research so they more or less developed a program where 3-4 high school students and 1 teacher created a research project then submitted it to the lab and about 1/3 of the projects were accepted.
The summer going into my freshman year of college I was offered a position to research with a professor and 2 other students. Every summer the college has a program that has about 2-3 students linked with a professor doing research for about a month then at the end they do a poster presentation.
The research done in both is not in any scientific journal or anything of that nature to my knowledge.