postgraduation progrmes for visiting dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sumitysharma

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys
iam dentist from india and on h4visa .i have passed nbde part1&2 and preparing for bench exam but i dont know when i will get the chance to take this exam.main thing is that iam planning to go back to india after three years so i cant think of doing dds b/c i cant afford it.is there anyschool which enroll foriegn dentist in any ms programme and how much it is going to cost.
i would appreciate any help
thanks
sumity

Members don't see this ad.

US Schools. link

You can go through the website and see what programs they offer and get further info from there.
Most programs dont like to accept foreign students as they dont receive govt funding for those candidates ( so the schools loose money). But there might be some schools that do accept international students ( as they dont get funded anyways ) .
Let us know how it goes.
Good Luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi henna and meggs
thanks a lot for replying .From today i will start calling these colleges.I hope i ill find some solution.
once again thanks
sumity

Hey sumitysharma,

I'm in the same fix too,I dont plan to stay long in the US,have you come up with any options?