dreamsicle

10+ Year Member
May 31, 2006
Status
Pre-Optometry
I know of many post baccs w/ linkage options concentrated in the northeast, but what about in the south? Any formal allopathic linkages anywhere in the south, for people who have not previously completed the prereqs? thanks.

AngryBaby

El Hefe
10+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2004
Somewhere in-between success and failure
Status
Medical Student
University of Saint Thomas in Houston has a formal link with UT-H, but they don't have a formal post-bacc program. You may want to give 'em a call and see if a post-bacc student can use the linkage or not. From what I understand the reqs for the link aren't terribly difficult. University of Houston also has a formal link with UT-H but I don't think they have a formal post-bacc either.

About the Ads

sfnix

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
BM, PA
Status
Pre-Medical
i'm in the south too (nc), so i know your situation. tulane is a program for those who already completed the prereqs. wake is for minorities who wish to enter med school but have a low MCAT. mills is in CA i think, possibly southern CA, but i don't think it applies. don't think there are any post bacs with linkages in the south. I'm hoping UVA might hook something up in the next year before i apply.

if you hear anything let me know too please.

mich79

10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
dreamsicle said:
I know of many post baccs w/ linkage options concentrated in the northeast, but what about in the south? Any formal allopathic linkages anywhere in the south, for people who have not previously completed the prereqs? thanks.

Hi

Would you mind listing a few of the post bacc programs that you know of in the northeast. thanks a lot

About the Ads