Europe Poznan or Lublin IMG residency match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hp amd a10

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have applied to both medical schools in Poland (4 year MD English taught programs accredited in all 50 US states). Most likely I will be accepted into both. University of Lublin's students mostly match into internal medicine in the US. Does anyone know what type of residencies students from Poznan match into in the US? I am a US citizen if that makes a difference.
 
I would like to know if students from Poznan were able to get into US surgical residency programs. Therefore, I am posting in this forum.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to know if students from Poznan were able to get into US surgical residency programs. Therefore, I am posting in this forum.
Again, this forum is for people who are currently applying to residency programs. We have no information available regarding match rates from either of those schools into general surgery.

I'll move your post to the appropriate forum for you.