PP job opening

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ans2021

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Job opening in Medford, OR. Do 100% own cases. Fair group with blended unit. Completely random room assignments every day. 2 year buy in capped amount. 500k+ W2 plus benefits. If interested to learn more DM me. Call is usually 1 first call per month and 1 weekend every 6 weeks. 2-3 backup calls per month. Post call day off unless you want to work.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can you explain or reconcile “equal pay from day 1” and “2 year buyin”? That confuses me.

Reactions: 2 users
Happy to discuss more with interested people. All room assignments are random. Day one you could be in the highest unit room. Blended unit. Yes theres a buy in as part of the path to partnership. Unit value isn't based on seniority like other groups.

Members don't see this ad :)
edited above. As stated as well, unit value and rooms are fair and the same from day 1. 2 year buy in. So no, total amount is the same because of the buy in. Just stating its not a 3 tier system, or getting only medicare/medicaid patients, or bad room assignments until partner. You do get the yearly bonus for KPI even before making partner.

Is buyin a fixed amount? Or a percentage of collections? or ???
Both. Fixed percent of collections up to total amount that was decided on by partners. If you work what you're given, you'll finish buy in after 5-6 quarters.

Both. Fixed percent of collections up to total amount that was decided on by partners. If you work what you're given, you'll finish buy in after 5-6 quarters.

So not equal pay. Which is fine, a lot of groups do that but don't advertise it as such

Reactions: 6 users
So not equal pay. Which is fine, a lot of groups do that but don't advertise it as such
Thus the edit above. Didn't mean it the way it's being taken. Great group and not trying to detract from that. Posting for them and like I said, happy to answer more questions and there's an email as well for those looking for more info.

Thus the edit above. Didn't mean it the way it's being taken. Great group and not trying to detract from that. Posting for them and like I said, happy to answer more questions and there's an email as well for those looking for more info.

Are you a recruiter or a partner in this practice?

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna pile on here but the original post said equal pay when it clearly isn’t.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Are you a recruiter or a partner in this practice?
Neither. I have the email to the partner if anyone wants more info.

Gonna pile on here but the original post said equal pay when it clearly isn’t.
Fair enough. Didn’t mean to give bad info and I edited it. Every interview the group opens the books and you see units billed, what everyone is making and how funds are being allocated. Very open and honest. Again, sorry for the original post.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there more than one anesthesia group in Medford? If not, then I have an acquaintance there who is very happy with the job and location. Can't tell you a ton other than that he's been there 5 years and seems very happy. Physician-only as well last I talked to him.

Is there more than one anesthesia group in Medford? If not, then I have an acquaintance there who is very happy with the job and location. Can't tell you a ton other than that he's been there 5 years and seems very happy. Physician-only as well last I talked to him.
One group for the entire area. Need more people because demand for our services is continuing to go up. New contracts with more hospitals and more operating days for current ASC.

One group for the entire area. Need more people because demand for our services is continuing to go up. New contracts with more hospitals and more operating days for current ASC.

Heard there are some collaborative practices In OR. Do you feel pressure to follow suit?

PTO? Retirement package? CME?

Also if you don't work for the group, are not a recruiter and not a parter, why are you listing an ad for them?

What's the percentage?

What's the total amount?

Are you on the partner track now yourself (not a recruiter and not a partner = ...)?

I'm giving up 5% (and I don't get profit sharing) on my current partnership track so I'm not criticizing the existence of a buy-in, but some groups are certainly more reasonable than others. Ads that list rough salaries should also give the conditions as well.