ppl from BDCH or CODS Davangere

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shaunkeemonk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello ,
this is a thread for ppl from BDCH or CODS Davangere,Friends please make your presence known so that ideas and info can be exchanged

Members don't see this ad.

hey

I'm from bdch...when did u graduate??

i am 1996 batch,, completed in 2001,,

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey folks, I am from Bapuji, 98 batch

Hi,
I am from Bapuji too. 85-86 batch presently in Canada writing the EE exam.

Hi Shaunkeemonk..

I am from 96 bdch batch...wats ur name..hope i know u...

Ali

Hey,
I from CODS 96 batch too..I might know u both from BDCH..let me know ur names!!

hey

i'm from 1994-95 batch....bcdh...dvg...pm me..maybe we all know each other...are you guys preparing for DDS here in U.S??

Hey,
I from CODS 96 batch too..I might know u both from BDCH..let me know ur names!!

Zameer Ali Khan from bangalore..I am not sure if i was all that popular in college..Lolz wats ur name

Hi....This thread seems to be dead..No one replies and Mr.Thread starter seems to be missing...Wake up guys and post in replies or y else y start this thread at all..

Hi....This thread seems to be dead..No one replies and Mr.Thread starter seems to be missing...Wake up guys and post in replies or y else y start this thread at all..

hey ZAK
of course i know you man,, infact you were very popular ,,,
my account got corrupted..now iam back

well dude you know me very well...
just re-run the college time picture and i will be definitely be somewhere
guess,, or i will give you clues

hey ZAK
of course i know you man,, infact you were very popular ,,,
my account got corrupted..now iam back

well dude you know me very well...
just re-run the college time picture and i will be definitely be somewhere
guess,, or i will give you clues

I shall settle for a clue..Then may be i shall know where to look for the college picture:)

Members don't see this ad :)
you are from bangalore if iam not mistaken,,still in b'lore or have you moved?
howz rest of your gang... rizvi,priyankar,bharath,harjab,rohit,boombha?

I am based in UAE now....not in touch with rizvi or harjap...In regualr touch with madan,bumba,priyankar...I culdnt find a clue...Drop in a name..

hey
rohit madan was the dude with a girl friend,, how is he,, someone told me he is in states?is he married?,,and bumbha,, when did he finish his BDS?priyankar umm,, last i heard of him was that he is into orth PG,, musthave finished it by now.
ok the clue is
when we began the first year and i joined the hostel,, you were the first person i met there..

Hey Ass!!! Got u...Wats up..i thought u in Australia...I remember calling also....Maddy finished his Ortho married Anjali,bumba is gonna be marryn this yr end...Where r u at the moment?

if you got me, then come up with my name dear, how do i know you got me?

Shravan u ass...How can i forget u buddy..so tell me wassup...

no,, i am sharvan.
ok one more clue..last one
when i joined i was on the same floor as u were, we were together in anatomy disection table too

I give up dude...Just drop in ur name ...

Hey guys is this ali khan's and Shaunthemonk private conversation posts. Please stop this and post something useful.