Vacant spot beginning June 2018 2 yr residency program CODA approved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentista456

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Boards are not mandatory, please contact me if interested for more information. Internationals are welcome as long as they have green card or H4 Visa.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Boards are not mandatory, please contact me if interested for more information. Internationals are welcome as long as they have green card or H4 Visa.
I am interested. What University/ Hospital is it? and how do I apply?

Please contact me please . Please how fo I apply? I have my two boards and a US masters

Members don't see this ad :)
Let me know if the position is still available. Thanks

Hi, I am interested in this program. Please contact me!

Hello, I am interested. Kindly send me the details. Thankyou

Is and Orofacial Pain residency at UNC, if interested contact the program director, info can be found at the website. You will need to have visa, greencard or citizenship and be able to move to NC by June 1,2018

Reactions: 1 users
This type of residency gives the opportunity to get the dental license?? Thank you!!!

Did anyone contact/ Got any info from the director at UNC for the above program?