PPLE retest timing

Started by P300Girl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

P300Girl

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I failed the PPLE exam for the first time a week ago and haven't received a notification from the board yet about retaking the exam. If anyone has experience with the timing & steps to get approval to retake it, I'd love to hear about it. I know it says I have to "reapply" to take it, but I'm hoping that doesn't me I have to go through the entire PA licensure application process again or just submit a single "reapply" form of some kind and pay a fee. Can anyone provide insight? Thanks in advance!