For Sale PR/NS/Kaplan MCAT 2015 books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rudisco

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling:

1) The Princeton Review Complete MCAT Review 2015 (4 practice tests included) = [$50]
2) ALL "Strategy and Practice" books from Next Step: = [$130 for ALL/$35 each]
  • CARS = [$35]
  • Psych/Socio = [$35]
  • Chem/Physics = [$35]
  • Bio/Biochem = [$35]
3) Kaplan MCAT 528 (Comes with practice test) = [$25]


$190 for everything

*prices are negotiable*

None of the books have ever been used, I bought them with the intention of taking the June 2015 MCAT, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I have decided not to do so. I already started to study a bit from Khan Academy (before I decided not to take it), so if you'd like a copy of my notes, please let me know.